Our loved ones mean the world to us. So let’s make every day a truly memorable one. From simple reminders, to kitchenware and pampering presents, we’ve narrowed down some innovative gift ideas to surprise your loved ones. The best gifts are meaningful, practical, thoughtful and can be easily purchased online.
There are so many great inventions and technology products, some of which are still undergoing refinement. Here are some of our suggested gift ideas for your loved ones:
1. Tile (Mate) Finder – This finder is named one of 2017 World’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics. It rings lost items from your phone and will play a loud tune until the items are found. It evens remembers the last time and place you last had your item so you knows where to start looking. We have it on our phones, keys, ipads, wallets etc. We have bought quite a few of these for friends, who later bought it for their friends as well. This is perfect for most people.
2. Echo Look (Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant) – This item can help you look your best. Using just your voice, the Echo Look can easily take full-length photos and short videos, help you see yourself from every angle with the companion app. You can build a personal lookbook, get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists. The Echo Look also helps you discover new brands and styles inspired by your lookbook. This will leave your you looking flawless and feeling pampered.
3. The Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System – Convenient design allows you to brew espresso on one side and froth milk on the other side. There are three frothing modes: Cappuccino, Latte, and Cold Froth. We have Keurigs at home, but this Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System is amazing and a sweet gesture for your loved one.
4. Instant Pot 7 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker (6 Quart | 1000W) – It’s the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combining 7 kitchen appliances in 1: Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer. It prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support mom’s busy lifestyle and features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. It’s built with the latest 3rd generation technology and achieve your desired results every time…so you can make quick and delicious meals for the family!
5. Kindle Oasis – It is the thinnest and lightest Kindle ever with all-new ergonomic design with dedicated buttons to effortlessly turn the page. It also has the longest Kindle battery life, high-resolution 300 ppi display with crisp, laser quality text and enhanced built-in adjustable light that evenly illuminates the screen for perfect reading anywhere, anytime. Let your loved ones know how much you care with this new Kindle.
6. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more. It connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. It can also control lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others. Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer. It’s always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more. Delight your loved ones for years to come with this gadget.
7. BObsweep PetHair Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop – This ‘robot’ is specially designed for cleaning up pet hair and paw prints. It simultaneously sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV sterilizes all types of floors. The HEPA filtration removes harmful allergens from the air and has personalized cleaning schedule and automatic self-charging functions. This is essential for people-on-the-go – you know the house will be clean!
8. Pro Versa JHBD100 Salon Style Hard Bonnet Folding Hair Dryer – This powerful and convenient hair dryer with a hard bonnet salon style design includes (4) heat settings for added versatility, with power. It features a built-in tourmaline ionizer for more shine, less static and faster drying time. It folds for compact storage and easy transportation when you’re on the go. Spoiling your loved ones this year? Treat them to this indulgent hair dryer so they can enjoy a spa-like escape at home.
What are your favorites from this list? Do you have other suggestions?